Whether you’ve had your current vehicle a few months or many years, routine maintenance, especially in the harsher seasons is so important. In Ohio, we have cold winters and hot summers, which can create a lot of wear and tear on any vehicle. If you’d like some info regarding keep your car, truck, or SUV in top shape this summer, read on and the experts at your favorite RAM dealer in Sidney, OH, Dan Hemm Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM FIAT, are sure to help.
Your safety is always a top priority to us, that is why we 100% recommend making an appointment with us anytime your car is having issues. With our trusted professionals, the job will be done correctly and quickly, leaving plenty of time for all of your summer travels. They may also spot some issues you never would have noticed yourself, so this really is the safest and most efficient offer.
Some of the top areas of your vehicle that may need attention this summer include:
- Fluid top offs or replacements. (Such as oil or power steering changes)
- Tire rotations, fill ups, or replacements.
- Alignment checks. (This helps with gas mileage as well as wear and tear)
- Brake checks and possible pad replacement.
- Filter replacements.
- Light bulb replacements.
- Air conditioner charging. (This is not an absolute necessity for driving, but it makes summer more enjoyable to have a well-working AC)
These may seem like a hefty list, but conducting these services does not have to break the bank. At our car service center, we are happy to offer a wide variety of service and parts specials each month that allow us to fix up your car and stay on budget. For more information, come to our RAM dealership today and we can help with all of your vehicle-related needs.