When it comes time to haul a big load, the 2020 RAM 2500 in Sidney handles the job. Whether you want a no-frills workhorse, like the Tradesman model, or opt for added creature comforts, you’ll find a RAM truck made for you. Explore the capability of this updated pickup, then talk to your RAM dealer to learn about finance and lease options.
2020 RAM 2500 Details
Under the hood of all trims, you’ll get a sturdy 6.4-liter heavy-duty V8 Hemi® engine that produces 410 horsepower. The engine pairs with an eight-speed automatic transmission for optimal handling. But, you can choose from several other power train options at Dan Hemm Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM.
RAM offers seven trims, two box sizes, and three cab options. The regular cab with an eight-foot box comes with Tradesman, Big Horn, or Lone Star trims. Crew cab or Mega cab with a six-foot, four-inch bed or the mega cab with a six-foot, four-inch box are available on Power Wagon, Big Horn, Tradesman, Limited, Laramie Longhorn Edition, Laramie, or Lone Star trims.
Once you figure out how much room you need, then consider how the standard engine delivers different towing and payload options depending on the trim.
- Big Horn. 19,580 pounds max towing with a max payload of 4450 pounds.
- Tradesman. 19,680 pounds max towing with a max payload of 4480 pounds.
- Limited. 18,900 pounds max towing with a max payload of 3240 pounds.
- Laramie Longhorn Edition. 19,010 pounds max towing with a max payload of 3350 pounds.
- Laramie 19,180 pounds max towing with a max payload of 3530.
- Lone Star. 19,580 pounds max towing with a max payload of 4450 pounds.
Stop by Dan Hemm Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Sidney and check out the models on our lot. Our team helps you compare versions and decide which one is best for your lifestyle and budget.